Five to Follow: Our picks for April 27
Every Monday morning, we publish our Five to Follow picks: five people in advertising and marketing who are worth following on Twitter. Here are our selections for the week of April 27.
1. @flytip. Rich Ting. Ecd, mobile and emerging media/applications group, R/GA. A mobile guru who even has his infant daughter using Twitter through an RFID contraption.
2. @alisamleo. Alisa Leonard-Hanson. Social-media strategist at iCrossing. For the tech-minded, a strategist very focused on the issue of data portability and what it means for marketing.
3. @tombed. Tom Bedecarré. CEO of AKQA. The rare agency CEO who comes across as somewhat normal on Twitter. Admirable restraint in self-promotion.
4. @whatsnext. BL Ochman. A consultant and social-media savant who actually knows what she's talking about.
5. @nicknotned. Nick Denton. CEO of Gawker Media. The blog impresario (or "gossip merchant," as his bio says) began using the service again just last month after a nearly yearlong hiatus.
Here's a live feed of their Twitter messages:
Why is BL's feed one to follow? Do we care about her going to a swing dance event or other inane updates. If it's about business, I'll follow it, but this is just another minute-by-minute personal diary. Her blog has more meaty info.
Posted by: Donald | Apr 28, 2009 11:05:06 AM
To submit a comment, please click here.